Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Happy Halloween!!
For those of you who know me... i love Halloween. Landon and I are known for having like 5 different costumes throughout the week also! Here is a preview of some of the crazy dress ups!!

This is me and Melissa (my best bud- the other sixth grade teacher at Willow Canyon). Everyone got a laugh out of those costumes!!

Lando and lil Ry... the "nice" and cutest pirate ever!!

Greg and Raquel.. Beetlejuice...beetlejuice..beetlejuice!!

Berg and Whit... B1 and his cave woman!

Aladin and his princess.

And this year we were.... Batman and his love/hate lover!

You better watch out!

3 comments:

zarbocks said...

Oh hey chica!! your pictures are so cute!! my cuz whit says she sees ya some time!! so fun!! well add me on your blog. we need to catch up!!
daniandnic.blogspot.com
Dani

Missy said...

huh, i had no idea you liked Halloween so much! well, now I know for next year i guess!hehehhe

meg said...

Ha! I showed Chris your pics and he couldn't tell me who it was. When I showed him, he laughed. Oneday I'll get him to dress up with me really good. This year I only got him to do it halfway. But I'll take what I can get. You guys look awesome in those costumes!!

NO REGRETS