Monday, November 30, 2009

I guess i am a holiday Blogger.. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hey! We hope everyones Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours. We stuffed ourselves with two Thanksgiving feasts from both parents and loved every second of it!!! Happy Holdiays!!


I went shopping today and this was the result (crystal light, a 12 pack of now and laters, salt and vinegar pringles, a jar of dill pickles, a large jar of hot peppers, lemon juice, apples, and some cottage cheese).... huh, weird cravings??? Or a normal shopping trip, I dunno!!!

Landon and Lil Madden


Obsessed with babies??? I think so.

At the mall- I turn my head for one second and this is what I find when I turn around! Love him to death.




Oh man, so cute, can't wait to nephew #4 comes in February!!

When I'm cold, I sit on the heater vent. What's wrong with that???


Only 24 days until Christmas... the most wonderful time of the year.

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Love your hair! And haha, I remember that you love having a jar of pickles to snack on! I think that rubbed off on me, because I have one in my fridge too... :)

meg said...

Oh my heck!! You two crack me up. Those are some of the funniest pics. I love that you two are always having fun with each other!! It looks like you guys are doing well, which is soo great. And I have to ask---is there a reason for you to be having weird cravings or are you just filling my head? Keep us posted. Chris and I would love to see you guys sometime, but until then keep posting all your funnies for us to see!

NO REGRETS