Monday, October 26, 2009

Murder of a millionaire....

Mystery Murder!
Friday night was great... we had a murder mystery with a bunch of our friends, a night filled with love, hate, friends, enemies, acting, horror, murders, and fun. And it was all part of the game. For those of you that have never done one, it is a lot of fun. You can buy the "plot" online. Each person is given a character to play for the night. The plot of ours was that a millionaire (Rick Rochester) was murdered and the party was held to read his will and solve the mystery of who murdered him. I was Jasmine Rochester (Rick's widow) and of course, the majority of the party thought I was the murderer. It was a lot of fun... check out some pics.. Landon was Fabio Fabulous, my pool boy... if you couldn't tell... by the way, he also won best dressed for the night!!!


The Pool Boy, Rick's Widow, The maid and the Butler


1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, so fun!! I've always wanted to do one of those! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

NO REGRETS