Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Madden





This is our newest nephew... Yup, by February, we will have four of the lil squirts!! Anyway, two weeks ago, we got a text around midnight saying that Natalie (Landon's sister) was having contractions and they were headed to the hospital. She wasn't even due until today so she came early. So, I jumped out of bed and told Landon that we needed to head to the hospital!! Yeah right, he told me to settle down, and after talking to Landon's mom, she said that Natalie probably wouldn't have the baby for a couple of hours, so stay home. So, Landon and I went back to bed and anxiously awaited the phone call. I couldn't sleep... I was so excited!! Throughout the night, I got texts and updates and finally we were told to come to the hospital (at 4:30 am) because she was so close. We rushed to the hospital and had plenty of time to relax once we were there. Once she was dialated to a 10, they called the doctor, don't worry, he took over an hour to get there! I was so anxious! Anyway, she finally gave birth to him around 7:45 and Landon and I were both able to watch and make it to work at a decent time. Birth is so amazing, I love watching it and believe it or not... I can't wait to have my own (in many years to come)!! He is so stinking cute, I love holding him and snuggling with him as you can tell!

1 comment:

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

CUTE CUTE! ANd i love your hair!! It looks great

NO REGRETS