
Good times... who remembers?????
In college, we were obsessed with fuzzy posters... this was one of my favorites, I colored it!
Life is wonderful even though I don't have time to blog about it!! I can rarely find time to blog, but I know how exciting it is when you go to someones page to snoop (admit it, we all do it!) and they actually have an update... so I thought I would spread some excitement! Landon and I are doing wonderful. I am back teaching school and I love it. This is my second year and I am really enjoying it. Being my second year, I thought it would be a lot easier than my first, but it is just different, you know a bigger class, but they are great.... different challenges than last year, but it will be fun!
Landon is working and going to school. He works down in American Fork at Zions Bank.. far! I am sure some of you think that, but our house is in Draper right by Bangerter so we can get places pretty fast. He goes down there for work and he also goes down to UVU for school (business). He also teaches guitar when he comes home from work... so he is so busy and doing great at everything he does!
Not much new news.... except we are so excited! Both of our sisters are having baby boys soon. Natalie is due in October and Brooke is due in February... we can't wait!!!!
Hope all is well for everyone else, I know these are busy times and I hardly ever see anyone, but if anyone ever wants to hang out, let us know... we are always looking for a good time!



3 comments:
Love the update and love you! I moved up to Salt Lake so now we are closer and need to hang soon! What days are you free?
Hey hey hey! We need to hand out for sure! We usually aren't that busy on the weekends! Lets go to dinner, and bring the lil one, I haven't seen hom forever!!
Hey hey hey! We need to hand out for sure! We usually aren't that busy on the weekends! Lets go to dinner, and bring the lil one, I haven't seen hom forever!!
Post a Comment