24th of July... Seven Peaks! My first time there and it was a blast! And a little bit scary!
Landon and I went out to Wendover last weekend..it was quite the adventure. We spent a while chowing down at the buffet, went swimming and hot tubing, took the shuttle around to all the hotels, and found a really great live band at the Peppermill. It was really fun! If you have never been to Wendover, or out west, you are missing some cool land. The Bonneville Salt Flats. Landon and I thought it was so cool. We stopped to take pictures and walk around. It is miles and miles on salt, how bizarre!
This was our hotel room. Wendover is pretty ghetto, so we thought the rooms would be way crappy, but believe it or not, this room was one of the nicest hotel rooms we have ever stayed in!
Just another puzzle!
Jemka and Jared's wedding...I was a bridesmaid and i was a lot of fun to help out, set up, and do whatever the bride needed us to do!
Days of 47 rodeo! We are both cowboys (girl) at heart! Well, I guess I should say Wanna be!!
This was in our backyard the other night... we heard thumping against our door and this is what we found! SICK!
The Daybreak beach. This is so cool! It is a secret beach out in Daybreak. It is so fun, you can go swim, fish, jump off the docks, and most of all enjoy the day at the beach here in Utah.... its great!
Draper Days Carnival and our new sunnies!



2 comments:
punk you went to daybreak and didn't call me......!
Looks like you are having a fun summer! I haven't seen you forever! You didn't try a slot machine in Wendover!? Haha. jk. :)
Post a Comment