Friday, July 17, 2009
Our New Hobby
Landon and I love puzzles. They are the best thing to do together!! Ha ha how lame do we sound? Pretty boring, old, yet sophisticated right? This is definitely our new thing! We get hooked by the weirdest things. But, a DI special... a puzzle for a buck? You can't beat that for cheap entertainment. Our kitchen table is usually covered in a puzzle and you will often find us staying up until three in the morning hoping to make a dent in our newest greatest challenge. We started with 500 pieces and we have stepped up to the 1000 pieces. They are so hard. If anyone is interested, we have found that doing a puzzle is only fun once.. so if you have a sweet puzzle you would like to trade... lets do it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO REGRETS



3 comments:
Dave bought one not too long ago and hasn't done it yet but whe he does I'll let ya know!
Michelle! I love you!! I saw your husby at The Fray/Jack's Mannequin concert last Saturday, and was so excited that you were there! Haha, wish I could've SEEN you though. But wasn't it an incredible concert?? Did you join that huge bouncing crowd? AH! So fun. :)
And I love puzzles! I discovered that sweet secret ($1 at DI) as well, & just started buying puzzles & games because I loved the price so much. :)
love love love puzzles...so funny, because we buy ours at the DI as well. and you are right, you do them once and you are done. we definitely have some to trade!
Post a Comment