
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Last weekend, we went to The U of U Halloween party as pirates. Then, the next night we had the scariest party of the century..... "Scarecrow in Sundance". It was pretty fun, and that night we went as our favorites... Mickey and Minnie! Who knows what this weekend will bring.....
6 comments:
MICHELLE! You two are the best seriously I love you two together! I love the minnie and mickey costumes- it reminded me of your engagement.. How fun! I miss you and hope I get to see you really really soon!
Chris says "NERDS". I say How the heck do you get Landon to dress up. I have never been able to get Chris into Halloween. I Love the pirate costumes, very vintage looking! Micky and Minnie are cute--it has meaning for you two!
you guys are so awesome!! landon seriously looks like jack sparrow in that pic!!
Hey Michelle! Cute costumes! The Minnie and Mickey are look just like the real ones!
I'm so excited to be done! Only 7 more school days and then I'm done!!! Wahoo! :) Probably just what you felt back then. I've applied to a few districts and have done a few interviews but I really want an upper grade! I'm hoping to get a job teaching but I'm going to be really picky on grade and where:)
I love all the costumes! It was so good to see you guys last night! You guys are so cute together and I am so excited for the two of you to get married! You are too cute and It was fun to catch up! :)
Post a Comment