Monday, October 27, 2008



Fine. I guess all of you who are wondering if I have an update really just want to know what's up... so here ya go! Not much is new.  Working full time, spending time with Landon as much as I can .... and planning the wedding! It's not way fun like some of you said it would be. Not that it's hard or horrible (we have five months) but I am just simple and don't really care what goes on so that makes it harder to decide what we really want! Ha ha it will all come together. But things are great. Teaching is keeping me busy and tired, but I am loving it. Word of advice: stick with the older kids!!! I can't believe anyone teaches third grade or lower. Wow, it would be so hard! Anyway, life is great, not much new. 
We took our engagements last weekend, so here is a sneak preview for some of you curious lil folks!
 




7 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Oooolala!!! Love the pictures!! You two look so cute together! I love it.

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

oh you look so pretty! i love them!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Oh michelle I just love you! I am in complete agreement with you. I didn't really find planning the wedding that fun.....I have a hard time making decisions so it was just stressful. But, like you said it wasn't terrible or horrible but just not fun. Don't worry though all that planning pays off on that day.....it'll be perfect!!!

meg said...

I love your pictures, You guys are so cute! Word of advice, the wedding day is fun but it's over so fast that it's actually good that you don't really care too much, that way when the day comes no matter what you'll be happy! Glad to see you are posting again!

Kayla W. said...

These are such darling engagements! I am so happy for you, congrats!

Kayla (Rose) Wagstaff

David and Rachel said...

Ha! I agree bout the older grades full fledge!!! I miss my 6th graders so much, in so many ways! My 3rd graders are a handful! I always want to come stop in and say hi and see how your class has all come together! I'm stoked to graduate next month I can hardly stand it! Maybe I'll get a chance sometime:)

kOrTnI said...

You look GOR.GEOUS!!!!! :)
You 2 are so freakin' cute together!!! I can't wait to get my announcement!

NO REGRETS