Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Hey Hey Hey. Life is busy. The whole blogging thing is too hard to keep up with! I look at some people taking up the "30 days in a row" of blogging challenge and think they are crazy! No offense, but I don't know how you keep up with 1. getting on the computer daily and 2. up-dating your blog everyday. Huh, more power to ya I guess! I know a post is boring without pictures, but I haven't taken any in so long. I'm gonna jump the gun and wish you all a Merry Christmas already, because it's going to be here before we all know it! So, Merry Christmas to yall!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Michelle, you can do it! You're too cute! Teaching consumes your brain sometimes. You need a good winter break! I'm proud of you and how well your doing your first year teaching. Thanks for being there for me too!

NO REGRETS