Monday, July 14, 2008

A month of heaven...



The beginning of the adventure....I guess a good way to end this lovely summer. Im excited and don't want it to be over, but sometimes you just gotta deal with it! First, off to good old Bear lake for thirteen days for a lot of swimming, skiing, four wheeling, golfing, jet skiing, volleyball, eating, and sleeping of course! Then, heading down to PARADISE!.... Lake Powell! Can't wait to get my taste of one of the best places on the earth. Then to wrap things up, the magical place where dreams comes true.... DISNEYLAND! Things are great, but I do need to remember, "Time flies when your having fun"....dang it!!

6 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Michelle- When will you be in Lake Powell? Steve and I are going downthere on Saturday with my family!!!!!

Kelly Jean said...

I'm diggin the neon suit Michelle. Mmmbop! :) Sounds like a fun fun fun couple of weeks ya got ahead of ya!

Brooke and Jason said...

Lucky...Disneyland is the best. Dreams really do come true. There is something magical about that place. I can't wait to take Ryan there.

AHT said...

I can't wait until you come! Yeah!

brynne frei said...

Your life is so great. I love it and love the wet suits! Seriously 13 days in Bear Lake, then Lake Powell then Disneyland? I'm totally jealous.

jessica said...

Im glad you are havin fun, boon!

NO REGRETS