

We are engaged... he proposed in Disneyland last week. We aren't positive on the date yet, but soon to be wed!! We are really excited, he worked everything out with Disneyland and we got the best seats in the park for the fireworks and then the workers let us go up to the castle (before everyone else) where Landon proposed. At first I thought he was joking, but he surprised me and I am so happy!




5 comments:
We are so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle!!! Eeeeek! So so so exciting!!!!! Yaaay! Looks like those years of waiting for him paid off :) :) Love you!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS Bruce!! i am so excited for you!!! let me know how i can help you
Oh my! I'm so late ony finding out but I really just screamed outloud at work! I'm so happy for you guys!! Love the proposal too - way to go, Landon! Miss you guys :)
Michelle!! Oh I just came across your page from Rachels and..... you're engaged!! CONGRATS!! It's only been 26 days for me but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am so happy for you two! You are adorable :)
Post a Comment