Well, life is treatin me well!! Im loving it and it has been wonderful with Landon home. I am enjoying my summer break (is there such thing anymore?). Here is what's going down... I graduate tomorrow and I am pretty excited, ya know, now that it's here, it's good, but It seems like it should be a bigger deal. Huh.
Now that im graduated, Im substituting in Jordan School District on the days that I feel like waking up before Blair does (cause if she calls dibs on the bathroom, i never get in!) Besides substituting, I am just having fun, spending time with my long lost love, and preparing for a long nine months.......! Im teaching sixth grade next year and im starting to have doubts about signing my life away to good ol' Willow Canyon Elementary. Ah well, you live and you learn.... a lot. IM EXCITED!!
This is my nephew Ryan by the way....im obsessed with him!


Now that im graduated, Im substituting in Jordan School District on the days that I feel like waking up before Blair does (cause if she calls dibs on the bathroom, i never get in!) Besides substituting, I am just having fun, spending time with my long lost love, and preparing for a long nine months.......! Im teaching sixth grade next year and im starting to have doubts about signing my life away to good ol' Willow Canyon Elementary. Ah well, you live and you learn.... a lot. IM EXCITED!!
This is my nephew Ryan by the way....im obsessed with him!




7 comments:
Michelle! Best news of the day that you have a blog. I really am thrilled. Have I told you that my sister is teaching sixth grade for the first time this fall too? You guys should be best friends. I've been researching songs for our next karaoke performance so I think it will be great.
Hey thats cool, where is your sister teaching? What we gonna do this weekend??
What up DEDE....I like the blog update. It is about time! Hope all is well.
MICHELLE!!! Hey!! (This is Kelly Brown) I saw your link on Brynne Burton's blog! How do you know her?? That's so fun! I love that you have a blog :) How are you?! Sounds like an exciting year next year! You'll be such a great teacher. I'm sure all the boys will have a crush on you.
So I check your blog for updates everyone so often but never see them haha. It's fine but I just went to write this and saw your response to my comment forever ago so sorry I just found it! Mandi is working at Art City Elementary in Springville. When the heck are we going to see each other though!
remember when I wrote "everyone so often". I really just meant to say "every so often". haha. love these times.
Michelle- I was so happy to see that you have a blog!!! come check out my blog....love ya
Post a Comment