Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am no good at writing about what we have been up to, but uploading some pictures is simple... so that's what I choose to do!!!

Landon putting up our lights.

Our HUGE Christmas Tree!

Our new puzzle that took us 7 hours when we were snowed in!

Half of the crew from our Annual Christmas party...the other half had children to put to bed :(




Christmas Morning

The Ward Boys gone bad

The blender I have wanted for literally two years!

Landon's dream toy!

Some of the accessories

Christmas Eve with the Furness family

We FINALLY painted our "cute" blue and pink rooms!!! Ah it looks soooooo much better! Before....and


...After!!!



The annual Eclipse concert.. best concert ever!

1 comment:

An average mom named rachel said...

cute pics! I am glad you are doing well! Is that blender to mix up your rabbit food? ;)

NO REGRETS