Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My birthday was great. I always get so spoiled with family, friends, and surprises!! I got lots of fun gifts, ate at Chin Wah twice in one week, hung out with the fam, and spent the weekend in St. George with my lover!

My cute Mom and Grandma

Landon and Jake


CHIN WAH!!! CANNOT get enough!!

Then, off to St. George.....
Swimming in 65 degree weather!!! We got a nice sunburn!

The view from the back of the tandem bike

We had to go shooting...(it was actually fun)

Biking

Hiking



We played lots of tennis and went to lots of great places to eat....Yes, I realize I am in the yellow hoodie in every picture.... it's the only one I took!!!

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

oh hiiii, michelle! and happy birthday! i just still think you're really great and wanted you to know.

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

happy birthday! looks like you had the best birthday week ever!! jealous!

Brooke and Jason said...

lucky I bet st george was nice!

NO REGRETS