Bees Game with the Family
The first "picks" from our backyard garden! YUM!
Lots of Bear Lake... every weekend we weren't somewhere else that is!
Lots of Date Nights
Summer BBQ... dress your best!
Landon and i drove out to California for the fourth of July. It was the best trip!!
Newport Beach
Our favorite little spot to "rest our eyes"...
Newport Pier
Huntington Beach fourth of July Parade.... Biggest parade on the West of the Mississippi..... according to the locals.... HA HA HA.
Fireworks on the Beach.. how romantic!
Knotts Berry Farm.... Wow, right when you think you have ridden the CRAZIEST ride ever.... you are stuck in the same trap the next ride you get on! These rides were crazy and we rode them from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM nonstop!
Then off to my favorite place on earth!!! DISNEYLAND!! Don't worry, we were there ready to go in at 7:40 AM (it doesn't open until 8:00) and we didn't leave till 12:30 AM (they supposedly close at midnight!) We had soooooooo much fun... and for all those wondering, yes, Landon did reenact the proposal!
Huntington Beach... or Newport... One of the two!
Lots and Lots of boating... our favorite. We were lucky enough to go to Lake Powell and Lake Mead!
Surfs up!
Landon's darling shirt...
Viva Las Vegas
Friend BBQ
Cutest little thing ever. This is our nephew Jake that we got to be with lots!
Conner left on his mission to Mexico. Why didn't we get Conner in the picture? I dunno!! He was probably hurrying to play Halo one more time before he got set apart!
Bear lake.... Joey (the dog) WILL NOT let me and Landon go anywhere on the four wheeler without him. It is so funny, we always have to take him with us.
Our good friends (Zach and Corrinne got hitched!)
Bees Game
Boating
Landon dragged me to the John Mayer concert.... jk, I wanted to go, but I was annoyed that Owl City was opening... I can't stand them!!
Anyway, that was our fun filled summer.... now it's back to the real world. I am teaching sixth grade again and I love it so much. I am also in Grad school getting my Masters, so that will keep me even busier than I already was!!! Landon is working and going to school also.... so we are back to that. Work and School.... That's us and we love it!!!



3 comments:
WOWZER that was a lot of pictures! But i loved them all. I am so jealous of your garden tomatoes! I was laughing hysterically as Landon's nap on the beach. So funny. Double surfing?! I have never seen that before! I still feel bad about when we tried to double ski and it ended badly. :) hope all is well! Happy fall for you. it is still 105 here.
Yay Michelle! What a fun summer you've had! I love all the pictures :) But you can't stand Owl City!??! What???? That's okay, I love 'em enough for the both of us ;)
oh i loved seeing all your cute summer pictures. looks like you guys are crazy busy but having a blast... hope you see you soon!!
Post a Comment