Monday, April 12, 2010

1st Anniversary

Well, we have been married a year!! Whoo Hoo!! It's exciting and our anniversary was so fun! It was last Wednesday; here is the low down of it all....

Started off at our favorite.. Chin Wah!! Yum, we can't get enough of that place!


After dinner we went swimming and hot tubing....
Then we came home to each others hidden poster.. I guess great minds think alike!! and for all of you that know me, I bet you could guess what Landon got me....... NOT FLOWERS!! but, 5 pounds of grapes and 5 pounds of strawberries. I was in heaven.

So since we both worked that day and the next morning bright and early, we figured that we would spend a nice relaxing weekend up in Park City. Usually Landon gets home around 6:30, but he surprised me and got home at 5:00 on Friday night... I was SOOO excited, because I hate being home alone and I was really excited to get up to Park City. Anyway, we got up there and went shopping at the outlets, then we headed off to dinner.... this next part is pathetic. We got seated at Ruby Tuesdays, got our waters and then...
Landon looked at me and said,
"Does anything look good to you?"
"No! I was just gonna ask you that!"
"I know this is crappy.."
"I know, will it even be worth it here?"
"No, but did you notice that Taco Bell that we passed on our way here?"
"YES! I was hoping you would say something." -We are both obsessed with Taco Bell-
"Ok lets leave one at a time so no one notices, I'll meet ya at the car...go"
Then we laughed our heads off because we totally "ditched" our waitress and spent our "romantic" $6.00 Dinner at Taco Bell and were both more than satisfied. We are pathetic aren't we????

Anyway, after dinner we went hot tubing(again)....






Landon kicked my butt in monopoly....


We ate our delicious wedding cake and seriously it was so good.. I think my mom wrapped it really really good!



and the next morning, we played our first game of tennis this season.. and ended up playing for over four hours! Then, that night we went to the Real game.. where David Archuletta performed.. and i love him!!




We had the best Anniversary. I love being married to Landon and i look forward to our 2nd Anniversary!!

5 comments:

An average mom named rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast it went?! You guys are so cute.
ps.I LOVE monopoly so if you every want another player, give me a call! :)

Kelly Jean said...

You are so cute. I just adore your style! :) Happy Anniversary, sounds perfect!!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

you guys are so freakin awesome! I love that you ate at taco bell- do what makes you happy right? Luke and I have totally ditched our waiter at Red Lobster... who knew it was so stinking expensive? haha. Well happy aniversary! Glad it was a great one.

David and Rachel said...

We went to the Real game last year for our anniversary and Archuleta performed too! That's funny. Our cake was so so yummy too! We even saved some more for the rest of the summer:)It's crazy how fast it goes! Congrats!

meg said...

Ha! you two crack me up--dinner ditchers! That's when you know you are meant for each other when Taco Bell is the perfect fit for your special night out. Happy Anniversary--I still remember how gorgeous you looked in your dress. Hope all continues to go so well for you guys!

NO REGRETS