I love being married, I am even more in love with Landon each and everyday that it is unbelievable. I have anxiety being away from him during the day while I am at school and I can't stop thinking about him. There is nothing better than being able to go home to him. Our wedding was wonderful. We started off nice at early by getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple at 9:40. Then, we did the usual.. took a million pictures! After, we were off to Heritage Gardens where Landon's parents treated us to a beautiful luncheon with our family and friends. Our families had a cute little programs where each sibling shared a memory or a quirk that they remember most about us. After the program, Landon
surprised me with a guitar song. He is always full of
surprises! It was so cute, he sang and played a rendition of one of our many songs, "Whenever I see Your Smiling Face" by James Taylor. I was bawling like a baby!
After the luncheon, it was time to get ready for the reception. It turned out perfect. Thank you for all of those who supported us and showed your love to us! It was such a wonderful day, the sealing was amazing, the weather was perfect, and we are finally married! WHOO HOO!
That night we headed up to Park City, then early to rise for our fun-filled honeymoon in Mexico. We had a blast, ate ate ate, and are already ready to go back (believe it or not)!
3 comments:
yayyy! your wedding was beautiful! congrats again!
xo.
You looked so beautiful!!! I'm so glad I got to see you & that the day and honeymoon (and LIFE) is PERFECT!!!
Awww, your going to make the prego cry. You two are so cute. I love that Landon sang to you, that's going to be something you'll never forget. Your reception was beautiful and you looked simply amazing. All the best for you and Landon!!
Post a Comment