It is so close! I am so excited for you! Wow. I can't believe me and wes got engaged 2 years ago in April. Time flies.
That's great Michelle! Believe it or not enjoy every minute of waiting for your wedding to come. Once it's gone it's gone so enjoy every detail. I'm so excited for you!
Holy Cow! It'll be here before you know it! Hope to get an invite still, even though Chris and Landon don't see too much of each other any more.
let's just call this all off and wait another year... ha ha
hey best wishes next week! Just take it all in cause it goes by in a flash:)
you are married. so happy for you! patrick egbert told me he went to your wedding and i'm just so thrilled for you! hope life is great for you two.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It is so close! I am so excited for you! Wow. I can't believe me and wes got engaged 2 years ago in April. Time flies.
That's great Michelle! Believe it or not enjoy every minute of waiting for your wedding to come. Once it's gone it's gone so enjoy every detail. I'm so excited for you!
Holy Cow! It'll be here before you know it! Hope to get an invite still, even though Chris and Landon don't see too much of each other any more.
let's just call this all off and wait another year... ha ha
hey best wishes next week! Just take it all in cause it goes by in a flash:)
you are married. so happy for you! patrick egbert told me he went to your wedding and i'm just so thrilled for you! hope life is great for you two.
Post a Comment