Friday, April 22, 2011

2 years down!!

Landon and I have seriously been married for two years!! I cannot believe it, it is so sad how fast time goes by. I love this stage of our life and I am sad that is is flying by! Anyway, our Anniversary was awesome!!!

We seriously took the FUN BUS out to Wendover for the night...if you haven't done it, you are missing out!! This is on the bus...so fun, and you meet some wacky people!!

When we got out there we ate at the Montego Bay buffet- one of the best buffets I have ever had! We pigged out for like an hour....

....Then headed over to the Peppermill Concert Hall for one of the most entertaining concerts I have ever been to! REO SPPEDWAGON! They were awesome! It was such a great concert, way fun, and the concert hall is way tiny so it was a way cool atmosphere.



Okay so our anniversary was on a Wednesday and we went out to Wendover on Saturday, so for the actual day, we went to dinner and went swimming.

Oh yeah, we also tried to save some of our cake for our 2 year... and it was disgusting! Last year, it was edible, but we took a bite this year and threw the rest away!
The perfect gift from my wonderful hubby!




EASTER 2011

Here are a few pics. from our annual progressive dinner with our friends...




The dessert Landon and I spent 2 hours making...we were pretty proud!

This years first round of dying eggs...many more to come I'm sure!

Can you to tell whose are whose???


Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

NO REGRETS