Monday, September 15, 2008

APRIL 7TH! Everyone is invited! Yup, that's the date.

Why so far away? You all want to know. Well, we are too busy (no excuse, right?) Honestly, we are. I'm teaching sixth grade and Landon is full time school and work. We would like to do it earlier, but there is no time. So, it's either Christmas Break or Spring Break. Spring Break please! So its official...... keep it open.

6 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Eeek! April 7th it is. I'll mark it on my calendar! I'm so excited for you!!! :) And I agree - Winter vs. Spring... is that even a question?? AND - you teach 6th grade!? Fun!! I bet you're the coolest teacher. I loved 6th grade. How fun!

meg said...

Yay!! Feels good to have a Date--right? That's Awesome!! You two are such a cute couple!! From all of the goofy stories Chris tells me about you guys it sounds like you two always know how to have fun, and it'll get even better once you are married! Good Luck with Landon though--if he's as silly as Chris says --those two boys are crazy. p.s your school blog is a very smart and cute idea!

kOrTnI said...

I'll put it in right now!!!

Congrats!!!

dan and laura said...

Hey Michelle!! It was so good to hear from you, and you have a blog.YAY! Congrats on the engagement! I was so excited when I heard. I better get an invitation! :)

MacKenzie said...

Michelle! How are you!? I was looking at Rachel Stuker's blog and found yours! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you to get married! That's funny that you got engaged in July and are getting married in April...that's exactly what Billy and I did! It's a long haul but it's all worth it! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! See you at the lake I'm sure :)

Lisa and Oliver said...

Hey Michelle! My photographer was April from Pointe Digital. There website is www.pointedigital.com. You should check them out, I was very pleased!

NO REGRETS